miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Equator time


It is again a long time since last time I wrote. One of the reasons is probably that I am having such a good time that I have no time to write. Since last time many things have happened: lot of work, some very nice trips, new people, new friends, stronger laces with friends, I celebrated my first birthday in Africa, parties, and last but not least I met (and played with) one of the Angolan basketball players who played in that fatal match, the angolazo. I played the best ever Angolan basketball player Jean Jacques da Conceição, a very normal and great person I have to say. Angola also suffered their biggest event till now, the Pope´s visit in March, and now they are heading to the next one, the African football cup next January.
In the last almost five months we have accustomed very well to Angola, we are a small part of it, of its colorful life, of it engarrafamento. We are total supporters of Angola. Now that we already passed the equator of our initial one year here I have to say tha the month of April has been the best of all without any doubt. We have had a good time at work checking that things start to change and move in the rigth way, we have made a trip to Sao Tome (what and incredible place I recommend everybody to visit, It is incredible to see a country where have almost nothing but at the same time have so much life to share).


We have a few births in the Villa where we live, so we increase our family with the Italian Araceli and Spanish Naiara born in Angola, we all fell a bit of a bigger family. Four days ago my sister gave birth to my second newphew, the little Mauro.
I hope all this good thins continue and that I will continue reporting from now on. There are so many things to write, the time goes by quickly, and we are liking Angola so much that I do not want to leave people without this little experience I am lucky to live. I do hope this second part of my stay will be as good and better (like my second part in Denmark and Emdrup when I was an Erasmus). I still remember the moment 9 months ago, I was expecting Brazil but I was given Angola. Now I say thank u for that and for all the things I am living here. I hope to continue walking a lot in Angola

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio